This ministry shall accept the Holy Scriptures as the revealed will of God, the all-sufficient rule for faith and practice, and for the purpose of maintaining general unity, adopts the Statement of Faith as follows:
- That our God is triune in persons (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit), yet one God.
DEUT 6:4, MATT 3:16-17
- That the Cannon of Scripture in its original writings are divinely inspired and free from all error. Therefore they alone are the basis of Doctrine
2 TIM 3:16
- That Mankind is inherently sinful through the sin of Adam and therefore all sin.
- That all must be “born again” to enter the Kingdom of God and be saved from eternal damnation, to obtain His blessings, to have peace with God, and to meet Him in the air as His bride. This is accomplished through faith alone that Jesus died as payment for our sin (imputed and committed) and that God raised Him from the dead.
ROM 10:9, JOHN 3:3
- That through faith alone we have access to all the graces of God: salvation, water baptism, laying on of hands, baptism of the Holy Spirit, knowledge of His Word, answered prayer, and a personal relationship as a child of God.
ROM 5:2, MATT 9:29
- That the baptism of the Holy Spirit is a separate experience than the indwelling of the Spirit at salvation and is a gift from God to endow believers with power to be His witnesses.
Acts 1:8, 2:1-4
- That the manifestation of the miraculous power of God is in the lives of all believers through the indwelling Holy Spirit, through the fruit of the Spirit, the gifts of the Spirit, and obedience to His Word.
1 COR 12:7-10, GAL 5:22
- That there is one Church in whom Christ is the Head, and all attention and glory are directed to Him alone.
EPH 1:22, JOHN 12:32
- That Jesus the Head of the Church has given apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers for the perfecting of the saints to do the work of ministry and that every member of His Church is uniquely gifted and called for His service.
EPH 4, Rom 12, 1Cor 12
- That Christ will literally come again for His Church—looking for faith in the lives of believers.
LUKE 18:8, EPH 5:27, 1 THESS 4:16-17
- That all will be judged: the saints for their works, the sinners to condemnation, and satan and all his demons to the Lake of Fire.
1 COR 3:13-15, REV 20
- That the saints, the “bride of Christ”, shall reign with Him eternally.
1 THESS 4:17